Sunday, April 12, 2009

Good healing and Spring represented by PUSSYWILLOWs







So appropriate for today, for spring & from me: Symbol of healing and Spring Pussy Willow Necklace http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23586373 Custom finishing details available, see listing



This is probably one of the most exciting pieces I've done lately. It's taken me at least 6 months to finish this one off to my liking, and now I'm in love! My only conflict is whether to have the bail on the diagonal, or centered straight on top. So I'm going to leave that to the purchaser. I've uploaded one of my photos from my beach from a recent sunset just to show why I call the color sunrise /sunset. Please take a look and leave some love, unless you'd just rather buy it!!

As if this wasn't enough, I've been included in 2 more Treasuries today! Here is HOP TO IT, by sewing grannie from the WWWG etsy group:

.

I'm so BLUE, by LadynCats featured my blue glass aggies. sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment